Welcome to Elijah House Malaysia
Elijah House is a Christian organization committed to the principles of Malachi 4:5-6 and Matthew 17:11 to call God’s people to “restore the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers” and to “restore all things.”
This ministry enables people to recognise the root causes of their problems, to receive healing for hurts, to accept responsibilities for their sinful responses and to allow the Lord to effectively deal with their hearts. It also provides a means by which one can learn hands on by watching others ministering in small groups, and then participate as members of the body.
Training is offered via a variety of teaching by DVDs which feature John and Paula Sandford and other Elijah House trained leaders and facilitators.
A course in session
How It Works
Elijah House (EH) is focused on training participants on how to minister one to another. John and Paula Sandford (founders of Elijah House) mission is to raise up prayer ministers in the Body of Christ.
The EH Prayer ministry is not a formula and there are no short cuts. It operates under the leading of the Holy Spirit to meet the hearts of individuals. During the small group ministry time, students will take turns to be the Prayer Minister (PM). A small group leader will be there to guide them. Student will also begin to see and understand that the skills they learn are just tools and to use them under the direction of the Holy Spirit.
This will enable them to bless their churches with their prayer ministry skills by using the tools that they have learned, to help or minister to their cell group members or to friends.
We are aware that those who attend the courses or seminar may do so for different reasons including the following:
- Some want to learn the tools of prayer ministry. But in our experience, we find that the best prayer ministers are those who have experienced ‘supernatural’ healing from their own bitterness and wounds as we, generally, cannot give what we have not received.
- Some just want to be ministered to and do not wish to be trained. But we do hope you will come with an open mind to learn how to pray and minister for one another. In many ways we are all wounded healers.
All our participants are encouraged to begin with the Keys To Transformation seminar which gives a good overview and foundation on what the ministry is about. The Keys To Transformation seminar has the following syllabus:
- Biblical Basis of Elijah House Prayer Ministry
- Bitter Root Judgments & Expectancies
- Ministry Tools 1 “ The Simplest Tools”
- Inner Vows
- Foundational Lies
We wish you all the best of God’s blessings as you explore our site and the ministry.
Rev Nancy & Mei Lin
(Directors of Elijah House Malaysia)